Hi Kuna supporters,
Welcome to our latest progress update! As our early supporters, we want to keep you in the loop about the challenges we face while bringing Kuna to life and also introduce you to some exciting features that will improve your experience using Kuna at home.
This week our co-founder and CTO, Haomiao launches our newest in-app feature: setting motion sensitivity.
We’ve seen that Kuna can be installed in many different environments – from homes on busy highways to quiet cul-de-sacs. This latest feature will enable you to customize your Kuna to give you the best possible experience to keep you and your family safe!
This feature is now available with the latest versions of our iOS (1.1.7) and Android (1.3.0) apps. You can visit our support center here for detailed instructions and screenshots about using the new motion sensitivity feature.
As always, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or support – we love hearing from you!
We look forward to sharing our next blog with you and thanks again for joining us on our mission to make homes safer, everywhere.
The Kuna Team
Bugs, Features and Improvements we’re working on:
– improving live video performance especially on Android (better but still room for improvement, work in progress)
– improving the connection speed on Android (update released yesterday – check if you have the latest version of the Android app)
– improving the reliability of the detection and alerts ( Kuna Tip: detection sensitivity now adjustable by YOU – check it out here)
– fixing an error which continually shows the live stream as busy ( Kuna Tip: swipe down on your feed to refresh the videos and it shouldn’t appear as busy anymore. If this still doesn’t solve the issue, we’re working on it!)
– continuing to improve Wi-Fi stability
– resolving a rare issues causing the alarm to not switch off after use ( Kuna Tip: Follow these instructions to stop the alarm if needed.)
– introducing the ability for to update firmware from the app ( Kuna Tip: Currently firmware updates overnight as long as Kuna is connected to power. If this doesn’t work, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll update the firmware manually for you.)
Latest news, feature updates, and exclusive discounts.